Monday, March 25, 2013

2013 Sebring Trip

For several years, Jim Bloomquist and I have been riding our bikes to Sebring, Fl to enjoy the 12 Hours of Sebring road races.  I have always picked the Vetts to win the GT class, but, alas, they have always been beat by the BMWs or Ferrari's.  Not this year!!  So in memory of their win and Rex and Deb Decker's love of Vetts, I have included a bunch of shots of Vetts at the races.

You will also note that there are several pics of my buddies in different positions of semi Somnambulistic repose.  It is hard to believe that anyone can sleep while the race is in progress, but we all do it.  Do not be surprised if Dick Ward does not have his own pics of me catching flies.









Believe it or not, this is Jim trying for the umpteenith time to get a seat pad that will make  his tush comfortable.  This one failed as well.
























No comments:

Post a Comment