Sunday, November 28, 2010

Special Tuesday Ride

On Tuesday, November 23, 2010, I was treated to a special addition to my normal Tuesday motorcycle adventure with my buds from Cedar Creek.  What was special was the fact that my daughter, Louise, had been eager to join me as a passenger on the Tuesday ride.  I had queried my fellow riders and they were all positive about Louise joining us.

Louise has recently moved from Nashville to Charlotte, NC and made the trip from Charlotte to Aiken to join her mother and I for Thanksgiving.

Her husband, Shane, would join us on Wednesday.

Louise was anticipating putting her new digital camera to use while we were riding.

Here is her contribution:

3 comments:

  1. Tons of fun! Thanks for letting me crash your Old Dude Day Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work.
    We enjoyed having you along for the ride.
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see... better looking, sharper wit, knows where her keys are and a better photographer? Gus, I think I'm replacing you.

    ReplyDelete